"The One World Schoolhouse" book
- After Words: "The One World Schoolhouse: Education Reimagined"
- Sal's interview on the One World Schoolhouse (C-SPAN 2 After Words)
- Sal Khan on Piers Morgan Tonight (Oct 5, 2012)
- Radio Interview: Sal Khan on Diane Rehm (Oct 3, 2012)
- Radio Interview: Sal Khan on NPR's Talk of the Nation (October 23, 2012)
- Radio Interview: Sal Khan on Brian Lehrer (Oct 4, 2012)
- Sal Khan on CNN Starting Point (Oct 5, 2012)
- Radio interview: Sal on AirTalk talking about his new book
Authors@Google: Salman Khan Salman Khan spoke to Googlers in Mountain View, California on March 15, 2011 about Khan Academy: A World Class Education to Anyone, Anywhere. Salman Khan is the founder and faculty of Khan Academy http://www.khanacademy.org/ a not-for-profit educational organization. With the stated mission "of providing a high quality education to anyone, anywhere", the Academy supplies a free online collection of over 2,000 videos on mathematics, history, finance, physics, chemistry, astronomy, and economics. In late 2004, Khan began tutoring his cousin in mathematics using Yahoo!'s Doodle notepad. When other relatives and friends sought his tutorial, he decided it would be more practical to distribute the tutorials on YouTube. Their popularity there and the testimonials of appreciative students prompted Khan to quit his job in finance in 2009 and focus on the Academy full-time. Khan Academy's channel on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/khanacademy has 45+ million views so far and it's one of YouTube's most successful academic partners. In September 2010, Google announced they would be providing the Khan Academy with $2 million to support the creation of more courses and to enable the Khan Academy to translate their core library into the world's most widely spoken languages, as part of Project 10^100, http://www.project10tothe100.com/. Khan is aiming at making nothing less than "tens of thousands" of tutorials offering the "first free, world-class virtual school where anyone can learn anything."
Authors@Google: Salman Khan
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.