- Thomas Young's Double Slit Experiment
- Bridge Design and Destruction! (part 1)
- Bridge Design (and Destruction!) Part 2
- Shifts in Equilibrium
- The Marangoni Effect: How to make a soap propelled boat!
- The Invention of the Battery
- The Forces on an Airplane
- Bouncing Droplets: Superhydrophobic and Superhydrophilic Surfaces
- A Crash Course on Indoor Flying Robots
Thomas Young's Double Slit Experiment Seeing light in a different way. Ever wonder what happens to light when it gets in its own way? License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA More information at http://k12videos.mit.edu/terms-conditions
Thomas Young's Double Slit Experiment
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.