- Regulation of blood pressure with baroreceptors
- Parts of a nephron
- General overview of the RAAS system: Cells and hormones
- Renin production in the kidneys
- Activating angiotensin 2
- Angiotensin 2 raises blood pressure
- Aldosterone raises blood pressure and lowers potassium
- Aldosterone removes acid from the blood
- ADH secretion
- ADH effects on blood pressure
- Aldosterone and ADH
Angiotensin 2 raises blood pressure See how Angiotensin 2 effects 4 target "organs" to increase blood pressure. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Angiotensin 2 raises blood pressure
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.