- Regulation of blood pressure with baroreceptors
- Parts of a nephron
- General overview of the RAAS system - Cells and hormones
- Renin production in the kidneys
- Activating Angiotensin 2
- Angiotensin 2 raises blood pressure
- Aldosterone raises blood pressure and lowers potassium
- Aldosterone removes acid from the blood
- ADH secretion
- ADH effects on blood pressure
- Aldosterone and ADH
Aldosterone raises blood pressure and lowers potassium See how Aldosterone effects the principal cells of the kidney to raise BP and lower potassium. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Aldosterone raises blood pressure and lowers potassium
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.