Pressure Volume Loops
- Pressure in the Left Heart - Part 1
- Pressure in the Left Heart - Part 2
- Pressure in the Left Heart - Part 3
- Left Ventricular Pressure vs. Time
- Left Ventricular Volume vs. Time
- Drawing a Pressure-Volume Loop
- Understanding the Pressure-Volume Loop
- End Diastolic Pressure-Volume Relationship (EDPVR)
- End Systolic Pressure-Volume Relationship (ESPVR)
- Reimagine the Pressure Volume Relationship
- What is Preload?
- Why Doesn't the Heart Rip?
Understanding the Pressure-Volume Loop Figure out how all of those physiology terms: end-systolic, end-diastolic, pulse pressure, stroke volume, and ejection fraction, can be easily figured out using the pressure-volume loop. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Understanding the Pressure-Volume Loop
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.