Pressure Volume Loops
- Pressure in the Left Heart - Part 1
- Pressure in the Left Heart - Part 2
- Pressure in the Left Heart - Part 3
- Left Ventricular Pressure vs. Time
- Left Ventricular Volume vs. Time
- Drawing a Pressure-Volume Loop
- Understanding the Pressure-Volume Loop
- End Diastolic Pressure-Volume Relationship (EDPVR)
- End Systolic Pressure-Volume Relationship (ESPVR)
- Reimagine the Pressure Volume Relationship
- What is Preload?
- Why Doesn't the Heart Rip?
Reimagine the Pressure Volume Relationship Understand what is happening at the cellular level to cause two identical left ventricular volumes to have such different pressures! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Reimagine the Pressure Volume Relationship
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.