Lab Values and Concentrations
- Introduction to lab values and normal ranges
- What's Inside of Blood?
- Units for common medical lab values
- What is an equivalent?
- The Mole and Avogadro's Number
- Molarity vs. Molality
- Molarity vs. Osmolarity
- Calculate your own osmolarity
- Molarity, Molality, Osmolarity, Osmolality, and Tonicity - What's the difference?
- Tonicity - comparing 2 solutions
Molarity vs. Osmolarity Learn about osmoles and figure out how to calculate osmolarity really easily. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Molarity vs. Osmolarity
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.