- Membrane potentials - part 1
- Membrane potentials - part 2
- Permeability and membrane potentials
- Action potentials in pacemaker cells
- Action potentials in cardiac myocytes
- Reseting cardiac concentration gradients
- Electrical system of the heart
- Depolarization waves flowing through the heart
- A race to keep pace!
- Thinking about heartbeats
- New perspective on the heart
Reseting cardiac concentration gradients Watch as the heart cells use energy to reset the concentration gradients for all of the ions after the action potential has gone through. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Reseting cardiac concentration gradients
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.