- Membrane potentials - part 1
- Membrane potentials - part 2
- Permeability and membrane potentials
- Action potentials in pacemaker cells
- Action potentials in cardiac myocytes
- Reseting cardiac concentration gradients
- Electrical system of the heart
- Depolarization waves flowing through the heart
- A race to keep pace!
- Thinking about heartbeats
- New perspective on the heart
Permeability and membrane potentials Find out why a cell that is permeable to multiple ions has a membrane potential that is influenced by the ion with the highest permeability. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Permeability and membrane potentials
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.