- Membrane Potentials - Part 1
- Membrane Potentials - Part 2
- Permeability and Membrane Potentials
- Action Potentials in Pacemaker Cells
- Action Potentials in Cardiac Myocytes
- Reseting Cardiac Concentration Gradients
- Electrical System of the Heart
- Depolarization Waves Flowing through the Heart
- A Race to Keep Pace!
- Thinking about Heartbeats
- New Perspective on the Heart
Membrane Potentials - Part 1 Find out how a cell that is permeable to one ion can become charged (either positive or negative) if there is permeability and a concentration gradient. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Membrane Potentials - Part 1
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.