- Membrane potentials - part 1
- Membrane potentials - part 2
- Permeability and membrane potentials
- Action potentials in pacemaker cells
- Action potentials in cardiac myocytes
- Reseting cardiac concentration gradients
- Electrical system of the heart
- Depolarization waves flowing through the heart
- A race to keep pace!
- Thinking about heartbeats
- New perspective on the heart
Electrical system of the heart See where the pacemaker cells start the electrical wave of depolarization, and how it gets all the way to the ventricles of the heart. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Electrical system of the heart
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.