- Membrane Potentials - Part 1
- Membrane Potentials - Part 2
- Permeability and Membrane Potentials
- Action Potentials in Pacemaker Cells
- Action Potentials in Cardiac Myocytes
- Reseting Cardiac Concentration Gradients
- Electrical System of the Heart
- Depolarization Waves Flowing through the Heart
- A Race to Keep Pace!
- Thinking about Heartbeats
- New Perspective on the Heart
Action Potentials in Pacemaker Cells Find out how the pacemaker cells use the movement of sodium, calcium, and potassium to get your heart beating! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Action Potentials in Pacemaker Cells
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.