- Membrane Potentials - Part 1
- Membrane Potentials - Part 2
- Permeability and Membrane Potentials
- Action Potentials in Pacemaker Cells
- Action Potentials in Cardiac Myocytes
- Reseting Cardiac Concentration Gradients
- Electrical System of the Heart
- Depolarization Waves Flowing through the Heart
- A Race to Keep Pace!
- Thinking about Heartbeats
- New Perspective on the Heart
Action Potentials in Cardiac Myocytes See how muscle cells in the heart contract by allowing Calcium to flow inside and bringing along some positive charge with it! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.