- Membrane potentials - part 1
- Membrane potentials - part 2
- Permeability and membrane potentials
- Action potentials in pacemaker cells
- Action potentials in cardiac myocytes
- Reseting cardiac concentration gradients
- Electrical system of the heart
- Depolarization waves flowing through the heart
- A race to keep pace!
- Thinking about heartbeats
- New perspective on the heart
Action potentials in cardiac myocytes See how muscle cells in the heart contract by allowing Calcium to flow inside and bringing along some positive charge with it! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Action potentials in cardiac myocytes
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.