- Membrane potentials - part 1
- Membrane potentials - part 2
- Permeability and membrane potentials
- Action potentials in pacemaker cells
- Action potentials in cardiac myocytes
- Reseting cardiac concentration gradients
- Electrical system of the heart
- Depolarization waves flowing through the heart
- A race to keep pace!
- Thinking about heartbeats
- New perspective on the heart
A race to keep pace! Find out how the various pacemaker cells in the heart actually race against the clock to try to keep pace for the heart, and how the heart has not one but two back up systems! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
A race to keep pace!
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.