- Meet the Placenta!
- Umbilical vessels and the Ductus Venosus
- Flow through the Heart
- Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstriction
- Foramen Ovale and Ductus Arteriosus
- Fetal Hemoglobin and Hematocrit
- Double Bohr Effect
- Fetal Circulation Right Before Birth
- Baby Circulation Right After Birth
- Fetal Structures in an Adult
Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstriction Watch how blood gets diverted away from alveoli with low oxygen levels. Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstriction
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.