- Meet the Placenta!
- Umbilical vessels and the Ductus Venosus
- Flow through the Heart
- Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstriction
- Foramen Ovale and Ductus Arteriosus
- Fetal Hemoglobin and Hematocrit
- Double Bohr Effect
- Fetal Circulation Right Before Birth
- Baby Circulation Right After Birth
- Fetal Structures in an Adult
Foramen Ovale and Ductus Arteriosus Watch how the fetal heart allows blood to simply bypass the lungs altogether using the Foramen Ovale and the Ductus Arteriosus! Rishi is a pediatric infectious disease physician and works at Khan Academy.
Foramen Ovale and Ductus Arteriosus
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.