- Zinc copper cell (reduction-oxidation)
- How to measure?
- Battery meter (galvanometer)
- How Many Turns?
- Electrolyte test (pure water vs. vinegar)
- Reverse electrodes (polarity)
- Electrolyte (strong acid test)
- Electrolyte (salt test)
- Electrode (distance test)
- Electrolyte (temperature test)
- Electrode (surface area test)
- Standard cell
- How much electrolyte does a single cell need?
Standard cell Testing out a cell which holds the metals at a constant distance. We add it to salt water and then check the deflection. Can this be used as a standard unit?
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.