- Zinc copper cell (reduction-oxidation)
- How to measure?
- Battery meter (galvanometer)
- How Many Turns?
- Electrolyte test (pure water vs. vinegar)
- Reverse electrodes (polarity)
- Electrolyte (strong acid test)
- Electrolyte (salt test)
- Electrode (distance test)
- Electrolyte (temperature test)
- Electrode (surface area test)
- Standard cell
- How much electrolyte does a single cell need?
Electrode (distance test) Does the distance between the copper and zinc electrodes matter? What happens to the deflection when we hold them close vs. far apart? Why is there a difference?
Electrode (distance test)
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.