- CNN: Understanding the Crisis
- Bailout 1: Liquidity vs. Solvency
- Bailout 2: Book Value
- Bailout 3: Book value vs. market value
- Bailout 4: Mark-to-model vs. mark-to-market
- Bailout 5: Paying off the debt
- Bailout 6: Getting an equity infusion
- Bailout 7: Bank goes into bankruptcy
- Bailout 8: Systemic Risk
- Bailout 9: Paulson's Plan
- Bailout 10: Moral Hazard
- Bailout 11: Why these CDOs could be worth nothing
- Bailout 12: Lone Star Transaction
- Bailout 13: Does the bailout have a chance of working?
- Bailout 14: Possible Solution
- Bailout 15: More on the solution
CNN: Understanding the Crisis Video of Sal on CNN on October 10th discussing the credit crisis and a potential solution to it.
CNN: Understanding the Crisis
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.