- LeBron Asks: What muscles do we use when shooting a basket?
- LeBron Asks: How does shooting a basketball illustrate Newton's 3rd Law?
- LeBron Asks: If Earth's history were a basketball game, when did humans appear?
- LeBron Asks: Why does sweating cool you down?
- LeBron Asks: Why does humidity make it feel hotter?
- LeBron asks: What are the chances of making 10 free throws in a row?
- LeBron asks: What are the chances of three free throws versus one three pointer?
- Monte Carlo simulation to answer LeBron's question
Monte Carlo simulation to answer LeBron's question When down 3 with 30 seconds left, is it better to take a hard 3 or an easy 2 and try to get another possession? Simulation at: http://www.khanacademy.org/cs/basketball-decisions/1024155511
Monte Carlo simulation to answer LeBron's question
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.