The J. Paul Getty Museum
A brief history of glassmaking
- Early photography: making daguerreotypes
- The wet collodion process
- The development of photography and the railroad
- P.H. Emerson's naturalistic photography
- "Manhatta:" A film by Paul Strand and Charles Sheeler
- "Poison:" a short film by Man Ray
- Manuel Alvarez Bravo's poetic eye
- Walker Evans in his own words
- Dorothea Lange's documentary photographs
- Graciela Iturbide: hay tiempo (there is time)
- John Humble's photographs of Los Angeles
- Camilo Vergara documents the changing urban landscape
- David Hockney's "Pearblossom Hwy"
- Eileen Cowin on her series "I See What You're Saying"
- Carrie Mae Weems on her series "From Here I Saw What Happened and I Cried"