New and noteworthy
- Radio interview: Sal on AirTalk talking about his new book
- Math mechanics of Thai banking crisis
- Financial crisis in Thailand caused by speculative attack
- LeBron asks: What are the chances of making 10 free throws in a row?
- Primaries and caucuses
- Electoral college
- Hellenistic: Apollonius, Boxer at Rest
- Divisibility intuition
- Bernini, Ecstasy of Saint Teresa
- PPACA or "Obamacare"
- The language advocates
- Why Europe is worried about Greece
- How and why Greece would leave the Euro (part 3)
- Monte Carlo simulation to answer LeBron's question
- Greek debt recession and austerity (part 1)
- Greek financial crisis (part 2)
- Why dividing by zero is undefined
- The fundamental theorem of arithmetic
- Fermat's little theorem
- The why of the 3 divisibility rule
- Super Yoga plans: Basic variables and equations
- Super Yoga plans: Solving one-step equations
- King's cupcakes: Solving systems by elimination
- How many bags of potato chips do people eat?
- Hundred days and Waterloo
- Trolls, tolls, and systems of equations
- Transfer pricing and tax havens
- Overview of KhanAcademy.org
- Electrolyte (temperature test)
LeBron asks: What are the chances of making 10 free throws in a row? LeBron James asks Sal how to determine the probability of making 10 free throws in a row
LeBron asks: What are the chances of making 10 free throws in a row?
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.