- Compound probability of independent events
- Compound events example with tree diagram
- Compound events example using diagram
- Compound events
- Getting at least one head
- Example: Probability of rolling doubles
- LeBron asks: What are the chances of making 10 free throws in a row?
- LeBron asks: What are the chances of three free throws versus one three pointer?
- Frequency probability and unfair coins
- Example: Getting two questions right on an exam
- Example: Rolling even three times
- Independent probability
Compound probability of independent events Probability of particular sequences of flips
Compound probability of independent events
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.