- Example: Graph, domain, and range of sine function
- Example: Graph of cosine
- Example: Intersection of sine and cosine
- Example: Amplitude and period
- Example: Amplitude and period transformations
- Example: Amplitude and period cosine transformations
- Example: Figure out the trig function
- Graphs of sine and cosine
Graph of the sine function Using the unit circle definition of the sine function to make a graph of it.
Graph of the sine function
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.