- What was up with Pythagoras?
- Origami Proof of the Pythagorean Theorem
- 9.999... reasons that .999... = 1
- Wau: The Most Amazing, Ancient, and Singular Number
- Dialogue for 2
- Fractal Fractions
- How To Snakes
- Re: Visual Multiplication and 48/2(9+3)
- The Gauss Christmath Special
- Snowflakes, Starflakes, and Swirlflakes
Re: Visual Multiplication and 48/2(9+3) A quick response to some mathy things going around.
Re: Visual Multiplication and 48/2(9+3)
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.