- What was up with Pythagoras?
- Origami Proof of the Pythagorean Theorem
- 9.999... reasons that .999... = 1
- Wau: The Most Amazing, Ancient, and Singular Number
- Dialogue for 2
- Fractal Fractions
- How To Snakes
- Re: Visual Multiplication and 48/2(9+3)
- The Gauss Christmath Special
- Snowflakes, Starflakes, and Swirlflakes
Origami Proof of the Pythagorean Theorem Leave your homework in the comments. Extra points for clarity and conciseness! Special thanks to my peeps at NYU where the idea for this video popped up during discussion.
Origami Proof of the Pythagorean Theorem
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.