- What was up with Pythagoras?
- Origami Proof of the Pythagorean Theorem
- 9.999... reasons that .999... = 1
- Wau: The Most Amazing, Ancient, and Singular Number
- Dialogue for 2
- Fractal Fractions
- How To Snakes
- Re: Visual Multiplication and 48/2(9+3)
- The Gauss Christmath Special
- Snowflakes, Starflakes, and Swirlflakes
Fractal Fractions How to make snazzy-lookin' fractal equations using simple algebra. For more abacabadabacaba: http://www.abacaba.org/ and http://books.google.com/books?id=QpPlxwSa8akC&pg=PA60&lpg=PA60&dq=abacabadabacaba+%22martin+gardner%22&source=bl&ots=92eAyvrZGV&sig=J2uvF2DAyn9kY8nSarSy-XIXW74&hl=en&sa=X&ei=Np45T4K9GYixiQK92NG2Bg&ved=0CCEQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.