- What was up with Pythagoras?
- Origami proof of the Pythagorean theorem
- 9.999... reasons that .999... = 1
- Wau: The most amazing, ancient, and singular number
- Dialogue for 2
- Fractal fractions
- How to snakes
- Re: Visual multiplication and 48/2(9+3)
- The Gauss Christmath Special
- Snowflakes, starflakes, and swirlflakes
9.999... reasons that .999... = 1 Point Nine Repeating Equals One! 9.999... reasons in 9.999... minutes. Bonus points if you can name all 9.999... lords a-leaping. Dear YouTube, wouldn't it be nice if I could include the full script with this video? A larger character limit would not be unreasonable.
9.999... reasons that .999... = 1
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.