Doodling in Math and more
Recreational mathematics and inspirational videos by resident mathemusician Vi Hart
You're feeling spirally today, and math class today is taking place in greenhouse #3...
Let's say you're me and you're in math class…
- Doodling in math: Infinity elephants
- Doodling in math: Stars
- Doodling in math: Binary trees
- Doodling in math: Sick number games
- Doodling in math: Squiggle inception
- Doodling in math: Connecting dots
- Doodling in math: Triangle party
- Doodling in math: Snakes and graphs
- Doodling in math: Dragons
- Doodling in math: Dragon dungeons
- Doodling in math: Dragon scales
Since it's shaped like a hexagon and flex rhymes with hex, hexaflexagon it is!
When you want to make a circle, how is it done? Well you probably will start with the radius one.
The title says it all...
Playing mathematically with strips!
Mathed potatoes, Borromean onion rings, green bean matheroles and Turduckenen-duckenen (yes, you read that right)
Pythagoras, snakes, fractals, snowflakes...
- What was up with Pythagoras?
- Origami proof of the Pythagorean theorem
- 9.999... reasons that .999... = 1
- Wau: The most amazing, ancient, and singular number
- Dialogue for 2
- Fractal fractions
- How to snakes
- Re: Visual multiplication and 48/2(9+3)
- The Gauss Christmath Special
- Snowflakes, starflakes, and swirlflakes