- Compound Probability of Independent Events
- Getting At Least One Heads
- Example: Probability of rolling doubles
- LeBron Asks: What are the chances of making 10 free throws in a row?
- LeBron Asks: What are the chances of three free throws versus one three pointer?
- Frequency Probability and Unfair Coins
- Example: Getting two questions right on an exam
- Example: Rolling even three times
- Independent probability
- Frequency Stability
Getting At Least One Heads Probability of getting at least one heads in multiple flips of a fair coin
Getting At Least One Heads
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.