Independent and dependent events
Probability and combinatorics
Random variables and probability distributions
- Compound probability of independent events
- Getting at least one head
- Example: Probability of rolling doubles
- LeBron asks: What are the chances of making 10 free throws in a row?
- LeBron asks: What are the chances of three free throws versus one three pointer?
- Frequency probability and unfair coins
- Example: Getting two questions right on an exam
- Example: Rolling even three times
- Independent probability
- Frequency stability
- Compound events