- What is a variable?
- Why aren't we using the multiplication sign
- Example: Evaluating an expression
- Example: Evaluate a formula using substitution
- Evaluating exponential expressions
- Evaluating expressions in one variable
- Evaluating expressions in two variables
- Evaluating expressions in 2 variables
- Example evaluating expressions in word problems
- Evaluating expressions with variables word problems
- Expression terms, factors and coefficients
- Identifying parts of expressions
Why aren't we using the multiplication sign Why we avoid using the traditional multiplication sign in algebra.
Why aren't we using the multiplication sign
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.