- What is information theory?
- Prehistory: Proto-writing
- Ptolemaic: Rosetta Stone
- Ancient history: The alphabet
- Source encoding
- Visual telegraphs (case study)
- Decision Tree Exploration
- Electrostatic telegraphs (case study)
- The battery and electromagnetism
- Morse code and the information age
- Morse code Exploration
Source encoding Introduction to coding theory!
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.