- What is information theory?
- Prehistory: Proto-writing
- Ptolemaic: Rosetta Stone
- Ancient history: The alphabet
- Source encoding
- Visual telegraphs (case study)
- Decision Tree Exploration
- Electrostatic telegraphs (case study)
- The battery and electromagnetism
- Morse code and the information age
- Morse code Exploration
Ptolemaic: Rosetta Stone Rosetta Stone, 196 B.C.E., granite, 114.4 cm x 72.3 x 27.9 cm or 45 x 28.5 x 11 inches, Ptolemaic Period (British Museum, London). Speakers: Dr. Beth Harris and Dr. Steven Zucker
Ptolemaic: Rosetta Stone
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.