- What is Information Theory?
- Prehistory: Proto-writing
- Ptolemaic: Rosetta Stone
- Ancient History: The Alphabet
- Source Encoding
- Visual Telegraphs (case study)
- Decision Tree Exploration
- Electrostatic Telegraphs (case study)
- The Battery & Electromagnetism
- Morse Code & The Information Age
- Morse code Exploration
- Symbol Rate
- Symbol Rate Exploration
- Introduction to Channel Capacity
- Message Space Exploration
- What's Next?
Ptolemaic: Rosetta Stone Rosetta Stone, 196 B.C.E., granite, 114.4 cm x 72.3 x 27.9 cm or 45 x 28.5 x 11 inches, Ptolemaic Period (British Museum, London). Speakers: Dr. Beth Harris and Dr. Steven Zucker
Ptolemaic: Rosetta Stone
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.