- What is Cryptography?
- Probability Space
- Probability space
- The Caesar Cipher
- Caesar Cipher Exploration
- Frequency Fingerprint Exploration
- Polyalphabetic Cipher
- Polyalphabetic Exploration
- The One-Time Pad
- Perfect Secrecy Exploration
- Frequency Stability
- Coin flip sequences
- Frequency Stability Exploration
- The Enigma Encryption Machine (case study)
- Perfect Secrecy
- Pseudorandom Number Generators
Perfect Secrecy Claude Shannon's idea of perfect secrecy: no amount of computational power can help improve your ability to break a perfectly secrect encryption scheme.
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.