- What is a variable?
- Why aren't we using the multiplication sign
- Example: evaluating an expression
- Example: evaluate a formula using substitution
- Evaluating exponential expressions 2
- Evaluating expressions in one variable
- Expressions with two variables
- Example: Evaluating expressions with 2 variables
- Evaluating expressions in 2 variables
- Algebraic Expression Least Common Multiple
What is a variable? Understanding that a variable is just a symbol that can represent different values
What is a variable?
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.