- What is a variable?
- Why aren't we using the multiplication sign
- Example: Evaluating an expression
- Example: Evaluate a formula using substitution
- Evaluating exponential expressions 2
- Evaluating expressions in one variable
- Expressions with two variables
- Example: Evaluating expressions with 2 variables
- Examples of evaluating variable expressions
- Evaluating expressions in 2 variables
- Example evaluating expressions in word problems
- Evaluating expressions with variables word problems
Example: Evaluating expressions with 2 variables Evaluating Expressions with Two Variables
Example: Evaluating expressions with 2 variables
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.