Introduction to algebra
Graphing points, equations and inequalities
Systems of equations and inequalities
Exponent expressions and equations
Ratios and rational expressions
Imaginary and complex numbers
Give a great answer
Be a guide
We're teaching each other – so don't just answer "Yes" or "No", share your answer the way your favorite teacher would.
Vote, don't echo
If someone has already answered the question well, don't repeat their answer – vote it up instead.
Flag inappropriate posts
Here are posts to avoid making. If you do encounter them, flag them for attention from our Guardians.
- disrespectful or offensive
- an advertisement
- low quality
- not about the video topic
- soliciting votes or seeking badges
- a homework question
- a duplicate answer
- repeatedly making the same post
- a tip or feedback in Questions
- an answer that should be its own question