- Feininger, Cathedral for the Bauhaus
- Moholy-Nagy, Composition A.XX
- Moholy-Nagy, Climbing the Mast
- Sander, Portraits
- Umbo, The Roving Reporter
- Dix, Portrait of the Journalist Sylvia von Harden
- Schad, Self-Portrait
- Troost, House of German Art and the Entartete Kunst exhibition
- German art between the wars
Troost, House of German Art and the Entartete Kunst exhibition Paul Troost's the House of (German) Art, 1933-37 is discussed in relation to the Great Exhibition of German Art and the Entartete Kunst Exhibitions of 1937 in Munich. The House of German Art now exhibits international contemporary art in direct opposition to the original National Socialist intent.
Troost, House of German Art and the Entartete Kunst exhibition
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.