- Picasso, Still Life with Chair Caning
- Pablo Picasso, "Guitar, Glass, and Bottle"
- Picasso, Les Demoiselles d'Avignon
- Picasso, The Reservoir, Horta de Ebro
- Picasso, Guitar
- Conservation | Picasso's Guitars, 1912-1914
- Picasso, Guernica
- Braque, The Viaduct at L'Estaque
- Three Futurists: Balla, Severini and Boccioni
- Mondrian, Composition No. II, with Red and Blue
- Umberto Boccioni, "Dynamism of a Soccer Player"
- Fernand Léger, "Contrast of Forms"
- Giorgio de Chirico, "The Anxious Journey"
- Robert Delaunay, "Simultaneous Contrasts: Sun and Moon"
- Duchamp-Villon, Horse
- Constantin Brancusi, "Mlle Pogany"
- Brancusi, Bird in Space
- Cartier-Bresson, Behind the Gare St. Lazare
- Modigliani, Young Woman in a Shirt
- Cubism and its impact
Mondrian, Composition No. II, with Red and Blue Piet Mondrian, Composition No. II, with Red and Blue, oil on canvas, 1929 (original date partly obliterated; mistakenly repainted 1925 by Mondrian). Oil on canvas, 15 7/8 x 12 5/8" (40.3 x 32.1 cm) (The Museum of Modern Art) Speakers: Dr. Beth Harris, Dr. Steven Zucker
Mondrian, Composition No. II, with Red and Blue
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.