- Gustav Klimt, Beethoven Frieze
- Gustav Klimt, The Kiss
- Klimt, Death and Life
- Böcklin, Self-Portrait with Death Playing the Fiddle
- Khnopff, I Lock the Door Upon Myself, 1891
- Khnopff, Jeanne Kéfer
- Stuck, The Sin
- Munch, The Storm
- Rodin, The Gates of Hell
- Gaudí, Sagrada Família
- Hector Guimard, Cité entrance, Paris Métropolitain, c.1900
- Léon Bakst, "Costume design for the ballet The Firebird"
- Symbolism and Art Nouveau
Munch, The Storm Edvard Munch, The Storm, 1893, oil on canvas, 36 1/8 x 51 1/2" (91.8 x 130.8 cm), (MoMA) Speakers: Dr. Juliana Kreinik, Dr. Amy Hamlin
Munch, The Storm
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.