- Gustav Klimt, Beethoven Frieze
- Gustav Klimt, The Kiss
- Klimt, Death and Life
- Böcklin, Self-Portrait with Death Playing the Fiddle
- Khnopff, I Lock the Door Upon Myself, 1891
- Khnopff, Jeanne Kéfer
- Stuck, The Sin
- Munch, The Storm
- Rodin, The Gates of Hell
- Gaudí, Sagrada Família
- Hector Guimard, Cité entrance, Paris Métropolitain, c.1900
- Léon Bakst, "Costume design for the ballet The Firebird"
- Symbolism and Art Nouveau
Gustav Klimt, Beethoven Frieze Gustav Klimt, Beethoven Frieze, Vienna Secession, 1902 A conversation with Khan Academy's Dr. Steven Zucker and Dr. Beth Harris
Gustav Klimt, Beethoven Frieze
⇐ Use this menu to view and help create subtitles for this video in many different languages. You'll probably want to hide YouTube's captions if using these subtitles.