Leverage the materials below to learn about Khan Academy and share Khan Academy with others.
Click on the title to download.
Guides on Khan Academy:
- Guide for Math Teachers
- Guide for Community Math Programs
- Guide for Parents
- Guide for IT
- Guide for Administrators
- Guide for Higher Education
- How to create an account: For teachers, For parents, For users under 13
- How to add a coach
- How to create a class
- Make a recommendation
To download these presentations from Google docs, click "File" > "Download as", and select the type of file you want to download.
- Sample launch lesson to intro KA to students (Suney Park, 2013)
- Sample presentation to intro KA to other teachers and administration (Tal Sztainer, 2013). If there's time for teachers to explore, you can include this handout
- Sample presentation to intro KA to parents (Suney Park, 2013); see a sample permission slip
- Videos: Why I use KA, Case studies, TED Talk, 60 Minutes
Flyers about Khan Academy:
- Flyer: Learning, personalized [pdf]
- Overview for Teachers
- Overview for School leaders
- Overview for Parents
- Flyer: "Need a tutor?" [pdf]
Those who see the value of Khan Academy outside the classroom, usually also see value of KA in schools, and may even advocate for it with others in the community. Across the globe, communities are working together to encourage teachers, principals, superintendents, afterschool programs, and beyond to explore KA as a way to meet each child's learning needs. The first step is sharing with others what Khan Academy in the classroom means.